Work With Us
We are looking for people to work with us to deliver our in-home services to our clients. You can find out more about what we do here.
Why work with us?
- You will enjoy a supportive work environment where you are valued
- You will be working with a team who genuinely care for their clients
- When you work with us, what you do everyday matters – you make a difference in a life every day
- We understand you have commitments outside of work and will work with you so you can enjoy your work and meet those commitments
- As a not-for- profit employer, you may be able to take advantage of attractive salary packaging opportunities that reduce your taxable income, effectively increasing your take home pay
Did you know that in the 2012-13 National Accounts volunteering was estimated to contribute a value of $17.3 billion*. It is true to say that Volunteers keep the world turning!
When you volunteer with us you may be taking one of clients to do their shopping once a week, or perhaps taking them to an appointment. Sometimes our clients may be looking to have regular coffee catch up with someone. Providing a friendly face and a connection to the community is so very important to someone whose independence and mobility may not be what it once was.
Volunteering is rewarding for everyone involved. Contact us to learn more about what opportunities are available – there really is something for everyone.
* Non-profit institutions volunteering hours and value (Australian National Accounts, 2012-13)
Register Your Interest Work or Volunteer with us
If you would like to know more about working with us or volunteering with us, please complete this form and we will be in contact within two business days. Alternatively, you may like to call us today on 9253 5555.